Azubuike Chibuzor Nelson AKA Phynofino is an highly influential rapper coming from the east side of Nigeria who has taken indigenous rap to the next level.
His music career started as a producer in 2003. While in school, Phyno had a flair for music so he played the drum and the piano.
The rapper who gives his fan witty, well-versed Igbo rapping gained even more fans after the release of his album “No Guts No Glory” in 2014, whivh featured hit tracks like Man of the year and Ghost Mode.
Phyno who came to limelight after his Smashing hit single “Ghost Mode” featuring Olamide has evolved over the years.
NotJustNG.com takes you through the humble beginnings of the popular rapper.
1. Back In The Days
2. Feeling Cool With The Glasses And ‘Good Boy’ Haircut
3. The Innocent Look
4. When He Stepped Up His Game Fashion Wise
5. And He Officially Joined The ‘Bad Boy’ Gang
6. Phyno Looking All Cool As He Rocked The Braided Samurai Hair Look
7. He Is Officially A Staunch Member Of The ‘Beard Gang’