We are going to be taking you through a round of some easy to follow steps involved to successfully unlock that your Spectranet MiFi Modem to enable you use all other unsupported SIM.
And guess what? You will be doing it absolutely free without paying any dime and all you need is to follow the steps carefully.
So unlocking your Spectranet 4G modem now will enable you use other 4G network SIMs like that of Ntel, Smile, Swift etc. and also you should be able to use your normal 3G GSM SIMs from MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat on it.
The most common type of Spectranet MiFi 4G modems currently available are the Huawei E5573s-606 models and are often regarded as the general Spectranet modems, so in this tutorial, we are going to use it as a case study.
Without further ado, follow us carefully below on the steps involved to unlock your Spectranet 4G Huawei E5573s-606 MiFi modem.
· Download another Huawei hilink driver V5 HERE
· Unzip all the Huawei hilink drivers that you downloaded above and install them in your PC
· After installing the drivers restart your PC for the drivers to be fully loaded and then continue with other steps
· Now download this Huawei E5573s-606 firmware version HERE
· Download this other Huawei E5573s-320 firmware version HERE
· Download Unviersal Master Code generator HERE
· Also download Huawei Code Calculator HERE
· Make sure your Spectranet Mifi modem is well charged; now, insert an unsupported SIM into it and connect the modem to your PC via its USB cable
· Unzip and launch the Unviersal Master Code generator and put in your modem IMEI in the space and then click on calculate tab to generate the flashcode (password)
· Copy the flash code generated to clipboard
· Go to the first Huawei E5573s-606 firmware that you downloaded, unzip it and run the file P711S-E5-update_ 21.110.99.03.00.exe
· It will request for a password, now paste the flash code you copied as the password
· At this point, it will automatically start updating the firmware and installing the drivers, so just wait for the process to finish
· After the process must have been completed, go extract and launch the Huawei code calculator that you downloaded above and then click on the read tab there to generate your unlock code as will be shown on the result field;….
take note of your generated unlock code
· Now go back and extract the 2nd HuaweiE5573s-320 firmware that you also downloaded initially and then run the firmware setup file in there; it will not ask for password again but will immediately start updating the firmware into the modem and the drivers will also be automatically installed at the process.
· After the process is complete, go to your Huawei mobile partner interface and on the settings select network settings, and pop up to insert your unlock code will appear.
· Finally key in the unlock code that you generated above with the Huawei code calculator to unlock your device.
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.